Book Now from £23.40
When THE MOUSETRAP re-opens the West End, it will do so with TWO alternating 8-member casts for the first time. TWO CASTS, ONE CLASSIC. Which one will you see!?
DON’T JUST SEE IT. SOLVE IT.
AGATHA CHRISTIE’S THE MOUSETRAP is the world’s longest-running play. This thrilling West End production – which has become as much of a London icon as Big Ben or Buckingham Palace – is THE genre-defining murder mystery from the best-selling novelist of all time… case closed!
As news spreads of a murder in London, a group of seven strangers find themselves snowed in at a stately countryside guesthouse. When a police sergeant arrives, the guests discover – to their horror – that a killer is in their midst! Which one is the murderer? Who will be their next victim? Can you solve the mystery before another “mouse” goes SNAP?
For almost 70 years, AGATHA CHRISTIE’S THE MOUSETRAP has kept millions of people from every corner of the globe on the edge of their seats. COULD YOU BE NEXT?
- Cancellation Policy
No refunds or exchanges available.
Mousetrap Casting October '20
Nicola Blackman - Boyle
Neil Ditt - Giles
Sam Ebenezer - Trotter
Joshua Griffin - Wren
Damien Matthews - Metcalf
Eleanor McLoughlin - Mollie
Sarah Moss - Casewell
Tony Timberlake - Paravacini
Paul Hilliar - Trotter
Peter Landi - Metcalf
Brenda Longman - Boyle
Lizzie Muncey - Casewell
Hadyn Oakley - Giles
Kate Tydman - Mollie
Philip Voyzey - Paravacini
Alexander Wolfe - Wren
- Delivery Method
Free eTicket - mobile or printed
2 hours and 20 minutes including one interval of 20 minutes.
- Good To Know
Please note there will no longer be access to a cloakroom at this theatre.
Bag searches will also be carried out.
- How Does It Work
You will receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached. Please show your voucher on your phone, or print this ticket, to gain entry to the event. The voucher will be checked and/or scanned upon entry.
- What Should I Expect
Steps taken to make the venue COVID Secure.
To help ease the movement around the theatre each level now has its own separate entrance:
For the Stalls and Boxes A&B the entrance is to the left of the main doors.
For the Dress Circle and Boxes C&D the entrance is through the main doors.
For the Upper Circle the entrance is to the right of the main doors.
Changes you will notice in and around the theatre when you visit:
- A few hours before you arrive at the theatre you will be asked to self-certify that you and no members of your party have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- We have introduced 100% contactless tickets. When entering the auditorium please display your e-ticket to a member of staff for scanning.
- Your temperature will be taken before you enter the theatre.
- Contactless bag searches will be in operation.
- Once inside the auditorium the reduced capacity will become evident and you will notice that no customer bubbles will be seated within one metre of each other.
- We ask that all customers wear face masks throughout the performance.
- A one-way system will be in operation around sections of the venue. Please observe the signage as you move around the theatre.
- Drinks, programmes and merchandise can be ordered from your phone, and will be delivered to your seat. See the tab at the top of your e-ticket for more information.
- Please arrive in plenty of extra time to allow for social distancing whilst taking your seat.
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the theatre - please use these on entering the theatre, and throughout your visit.
- The Cloakroom will not be open so please do not bring bulky items that cannot be kept with you.
And finally, if you are feeling unwell we ask that you stay at home. You can contact the Box Office to rearrange your booking exchange free of charge, no quibbles, up to 24 hours before your booked performance – email email@example.com.
If you feel unwell whilst on site, please contact a member of staff who will provide assistance.
Other things that are taking place at theatre:
We will be undergoing extensive cleaning between performances
Backstage we have made some changes too. or the first time we will have two alternating 8-member casts, which will minimise the chance of us having to cancel any performances and our backstage crew will also be working in bubbles and adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Where Do I Go
St Martin's Theatre, West Street, London, WC2H 9NZ
By Tube- Leicester Square
By Bus-14, 19, 22, 24, 29, 38, 40, 176